Do you or someone you love struggle with a trauma related issue?
Trauma related disorders such as PTSD, are psychological conditions caused by an exposure to traumatic events that are outside the normal range of human experience.
Traumatic events can altar the foundation our mental health is built on and create a disconnect between our expectation of reality and reality itself. PTSD is no respecter of persons and can affect anyone no matter the race, sex or age.
Traumatic events that may trigger PTSD can include:
- Combat experience
- Natural disasters
- Violent crime
- Physical abuse
- Rape and sexual abuse
- Unexpected accidents
- Witnessing a death
- Childhood neglect
- Other traumatic experiences
Do you have PTSD?
Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
People diagnosed with PTSD will experience a wide array of negative effects. The symptoms of PTSD cause physical, mental and emotional pain that can range from uncomfortable to life-threatening.
- Upsetting memories
- Mood instability
- Detached relationships
- Intense nightmares
- Insomnia or difficulty falling asleep
- Feeling paranoid or hyper-vigilant
- Feeling irritable or showing outbursts of anger
- Feeling depressed, hopeless, alone or guilty
- Having suicidal thoughts or feelings
- Isolation from others
- Avoiding activities, people, places or thoughts or feelings associated with the trauma
- Flashbacks that involve acting or feeling like the event is reoccurring
- Physical reactions to reminders of the event including a racing heart, rapid breathing, nausea, sweating, muscle tension or headache
- Loss of interest in activities and perhaps life itself
Free 15 Minute Consultation
We can help you overcome your PTSD battles. Free yourself from your past experiences - the first step is to seek help. In our 15 minute consultation we will listen and then share with you the various options available for overcoming your pain.
PTSD Treatment Services Available at New Life 360<sup>°</sup>
The real dangers of untreated PTSD
PTSD does not go away on its own. Those who do not find treatment for PTSD allow their condition to get worse. Individuals struggling with untreated PTSD are unable to control their thoughts, actions and behavior. The effects will increase until the victim no longer has control or can manage.
If left untreated, the effects of PTSD can lead to the following:
- Drug Abuse
- Job loss
- Self-destructive acts
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Other psychiatric disorders
- Divorce and relationship problems
- Obsessive Complusive Behaviors
The effects of PTSD can cause someone to put him/herself in danger or even endanger others including his/her family members. Untreated PTSD can cause permanent damage to the brain due to the person living in a hyper-aroused state.
Take the Next Step...
The first step to getting your life back starts with a simple phone call.
On the call, we’ll take time to understand your specific situation and discuss our successful PTSD treatment options.
We look forward to helping you find a quality treatment program and a new path forward to freedom.